Our annual State Convention is quickly approaching. Hosted by wonderful Fort Collins Branch this year, on April 24 – 25th.
“AAUW Today and Tomorrow”
- Fort Collins Museum of Discovery – Tour and Reception
- Stephanie A. Foote – President and CEO, Girl Scouts of Colorado
- John Howe – Asst. Principal, Preston Middle School, STEM Summer Institutes
- Diana Prieto – Exec. Dir./HR & Equal Opportunity/CSU Pay Equity Study
- Kate C. Farrar – V.P., AAUW Campus Leadership Programs, AAUW Updates
- Elsa Wolff – Amelia Earhart “Queen of the Air”
You know you want to go. Find all your handy paperwork at the AAUW-Colorado site:
Deadlines In Chronological Order
Lodgings Registration Deadline: March 25th - see page 6 of the linked PDF
… yes, we realize that this date has already passed. However, do still call and inquire, as we may get lucky and not be the only tardy communicators, and the hotel will surely appreciate knowing the real interest in this convention and its affect on their occupancy.
Conference Registration Deadline: April 10th - see page 3 of the linked PDF
Travel Safely Deadline: April 24th – get to the event safely and ready to have your brains fed. See the awesome speakers’ biographies on pages 4 & 5 of the linked PDF